on the issues
- I will vote against red flag laws and frivolous attempts to over-regulate the firearms market.
- I will fight for constitutional carry, nationwide.
- I will fight against political imprisonment and ensure that all Americans have due process.
- I will fight against unconstitutional mandates.
- I will fight against the federal governments attempts to set arbitrary standards that restrict our rights to commerce.
In order to restore its greatness, America needs a flourishing Ohio and that cannot happen without a safe, productive, and communal 9th district.
- I will work tirelessly to remove hyper-regulation and create an energy environment where America can regain its position as the premier nation for energy innovation.
- Sources of energy shouldn’t require subsidies to perform on the free market.
- The United States must lead the world in Advanced Reactor Technology.
- Spent Nuclear Fuel provides a wealth of economic and medical potential. This fuel must be recycled, not stored for generations.
- I will fight against the perpetuation of communist propaganda intended to divide the trust between the general public and our men and women of law enforcement.
STRONG UNITED STATES MILITARY
- I will support our troops at all times, without question.
We need a leader, not a politician. Someone who can unify our communities and champion an effort to make both Ohio, and America great again. I am that someone.
- I believe that the U.S. Department of Education and the federal government’s role in education should be ended immediately.
- I will fight for our charter school programs and advocate for school voucher programs that empower parental choice.
- I will fight for fair, honest, transparent, and secure elections – where every legal vote counts.
- I will fight for voter identification.
- I will vote to support the mandatory use of E-Verify
- I will vote to end chain migration, refugee and asylum fraud, VISA overstays, and fight any attempt by the federal government to offer legal presence, work permits, and/or amnesty to illegal aliens.
- I will fight to reform Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 in an effort to increase the accountability and respect that these platforms have for freedom of expression by all Americans.
Follow The Campaign On Instagram
Please fill out the form below to volunteer
"*" indicates required fields